Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Welcome to the Blog

NFFLers:
I decided to upgrade our communication forum as a way to keep Smelters owner Nagusky interested in the league. Last year, when he was atop the power ranking and perched atop his division, every day involved pleasant chit chat around the corporate water bubbler about his great draft, Matt Forte, trade options, the works. Now that he's trailing Padnos by 4 game and mired at 1-5, I get nothing but crickets out of the executive wing. So this blog is my antidote to keep the scene fresh.

In all seriousness, I have been thinking about a way to communicate with you outside the framework of email - while at the same time offering you, our suppliers, a more clever way to offer feedback. This forum is not a replacement for the League Message Board. That's still the best way to ask for trades, shout your frustration over waiver wire inactivity, and poke fun at Progress Rail for not knowing the difference between Rashard Mendenhall and Bake McBride. However, this Blog is cleaner, more 2010, and more capable of dealing with whatever tomfoolery your league has planned. For example, if I want to show you a photo of the aforementioned Philadelphia Phillie...I can do it:


Now for some ground rules:
1. Unless Spencer is the one swearing, its best we keep this clean.
2. This is an invite only Blog, so non-participants cannot access the posts and see whats happening. It provides you a safe haven to revel in the frivolity of football.
3. You'll notice I put a stream of copper related news on the left - thats designed to keep you focused on whats really important.
4. You should put this blog in your web browser favorites so you can easily access it for updates.
5. I will try to send message board reminders when I update this so you can stay up to date.

So welcome to the NFFL Blog.

From the world of $3 Cu,
Your Commish

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.